Our Olive Key shoulder strap is crafted from custom webbing with logo embossed vegan leather, finished with gold hardware.
Colour: Olive Key
We understand at Wolfe and Ordnance that you want your order fast! That's why we offer the following delivery methods.
IF YOU PLACE AN ORDER BEFORE 3PM, IT WILL BE SENT THAT AFTERNOON.
Australia – Orders over $100 AUD – FREE Express Shipping
Free shipping within Australia - Aus delivery 1-2 business days - Metro (excludes weekends and public holidays). Next day shipping for order's placed before 1pm (AEST).
New Zealand – $20 - Australia Post Express Shipping in New Zealand
Orders over $350 AUD - FREE Express Shipping - Orders under $350 AUD - Flat Rate $20 AUD Express Shipping - Delivery 2-5 business days - Metro (excludes weekends and public holidays).
Please note: that all product prices indicated and payments made on this site are in Australian Dollar currency. All prices include GST, and other taxes. International shipping costs do not include any import duties or taxes you may incur.
Worldwide – $30 - Australia Post Express Shipping International
Orders over $350 AUD - FREE Express Shipping - Orders under $350 AUD - Flat Rate Express Shipping $30 AUD - Delivery 7-15 business days Metro (excludes weekends and public holidays).
Coronavirus: International updates: We are currently experiencing delivery delays to all international orders.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
How to track the status of your order - Once your product is packed and dispatched we will send you an email, with a unique tracking code and a link for you to track how far away your order is to your door. Deliveries are sent during normal business hours between Monday and Friday, 9-5pm.
Purchases made on weekends and public holidays will be processed on the following business day.
IN STORE PICK UP
Click and Collect - We offer a pick up option if you live locally to the Brisbane area. Simply select click and collect at the checkout. You will be contacted when your order is ready for collection, all click and collect orders are ready in store within 30mins.
Please note: if you choose the pick up option your item will come from the boutique and you will need to abide by the in store returns policy.
Please see the policy below:
Our boutique and our online store operate separately. No online returns will be accepted in store and no in store returns will be accepted if shipped to our online store. Our in store policy is as follows; Purchases made in Wolfe and Ordnance stores cannot be returned to the Online Store. For purchases made in Wolfe and Ordnance Stores, no refunds unless required by law. Returns other than for faulty items must be made within 7 days for either credit note or exchange, with proof of purchase. Returned garments must be in original condition and must not have been worn, altered or washed. All tags must remain in place. No refunds or exchanges on sale items unless faulty or required by law.
PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS FOR PURCHASES MADE ON AFTERPAY.
We will accept Returns for credit notes and exchange to equal or greater value.
Please be ensure to read below before submitting your return.
- RETURNS POLICY FOR PURCHASES MADE ONLINE: We understand that sometimes, the order you’ve made simply doesn’t work for you. We’re here to help! Please reach out to email@example.com for any returns inquiries and we will do our best to help. If you are eligible for a return, you will be issued a RETURN AUTHORITY. We will happily provide a refund on full priced clothing within 7 days (Australian orders) and 14 days (International orders) of receiving your order, purchased via Paypal or Credit Card. Item(s) need to be returned within 7 days (Australian orders) and 14 days (International orders) of receiving your purchase.
- We only offer refunds on full priced clothing; all accessories, shoes and eyewear are eligible for a exchange or credit note only.
- We consider your purchase to have been received according to the date of delivery, as provided by our postal provider.
- We suggest all items are tried on as soon as they are received to ensure you are able to return items within the returns timeframe. Items must be returned in original condition, unworn, unaltered, unwashed and with their tags attached.
- If you received free shipping on your original order a $10 processing fee will be deducted from your refund to cover any shipping and handling expenses.
- You will also be required to return the item at your own cost. Returned items must reach our warehouse within 7 days of receiving your purchase. Upon receipt of the items, they will undergo a quality review and once cleared, you will receive a refund, exchange or credit note for the purchase price.
To check if you’re eligible for a return authority, please refer to our table below.
Paypal or Credit Card
Zippay or Afterpay
|· FULL PRICED CLOTHING||-REFUND||-CREDIT|
|· DISCOUNTED* CLOTHING||-NO RETURNS ACCEPTED||-NO RETURNS ACCEPTED|
|NO RETURNS ACCEPTED
|NO RETURNS ACCEPTED
- CREDIT NOTE AND EXCHANGE: If you adhere to the above guidelines and wish to return your order for a credit note or exchange we will offer you free shipping for the return item. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a returns label to attach to your parcel. You can lodge this at your nearest post office or drop in any red post box free of charge. Please allow 1-3 days for us to process this once it has been received back into store. Credit notes are valid for 6 months and will be issued as an online gift card to be used via our online store only. You will be emailed a unique code to enter upon checkout. For exchanges, we will hold your exchange item until your return has been received. We will be in touch with you to send out your replacement, please note shipping fee’s may apply.
- IN-STORE CREDIT NOTE: Unfortunately, Credit Notes that were issued for returning items in-store can only be redeemed for future purchases in-store. Credit Notes issued in-store cannot be redeemed online. Credit notes cannot be used to purchase Gift Vouchers.
- SALE: We will only accept refunds for full priced clothing items. We do not offer returns or exchanges for Sale items. All sale items are considered final sale. Items purchased during a promotion where a discount code is provided can be exchanged or returned for a credit note within 7 days of receiving your purchase.
- CORONAVIRUS UPDATE: If you are located in a rural area or feel your order will not reach our warehouse within the allocated timeframe, we simply ask that all items are tried on as soon as they are received, a RA return is requested and proof is emailed to us demonstrating your item is on its way via express post within 3 days of receiving your purchases. If the above policy is followed a refund will still be accepted.
- RETURNS POLICY FOR PURCHASES IN OUR RETAIL STORE: For any purchases made in our Brisbane Boutique, no refunds unless required by law. Returns other than for faulty items must be made within 7 days for either credit note or exchange, with proof of purchase. Returned garments must be in original condition and must not have been worn, altered or washed. All tags must remain in place. No refunds or exchanges on sale items unless faulty or required by law.
- Please note: if you choose the pick up in store option your item will come from the Brisbane and you will need to abide by the in store returns policy. Please see the policy above.
- SWIMWEAR & INTIMATES: For hygiene reasons we are unable to accept returns of underwear and swimwear.
- ACCESSORIES, SHOES AND EYEWEAR: We only offer refunds on full priced clothing; all accessories, shoes and eyewear are eligible for a exchange or credit note only.
- SHOES: Shoes should be returned unmarked and in their original, undamaged shoebox as this is considered part of the product. The branded box is just as important as the shoes themselves, so please do not alter it in anyway. Shoes that are returned without a box, in a damaged box or with marked soles may not be accepted, and may be sent back to the customer.
- GIFT VOUCHERS: Gift vouchers are valid for 3 years from the issue date. Credit notes are valid up to 6 months from the issue date. Please note that gift vouchers and credit notes are non-refundable and are not redeemable for cash. Any items purchased using a gift voucher will be refunded as a voucher. If you’d like an extension, please call or email us and we may be able to provide an extension.
- RETURNS PROCESSING: Please ensure you get a tracking number for all returned parcels as Wolfe and Ordnance cannot take responsibility for any parcels that go missing. Returned items must reach our warehouse within 7 days of purchase. Upon receipt of the items, they will undergo a quality review and once cleared, you will receive a refund, exchange or credit note for the purchase price. We’ll email you updates throughout the returns process but just in case, here’s how it works. Returns take 1-2 (Australian orders) or 2-5 (International orders) business days to process once reached our warehouse. Once approved, depending on your card issuer, it can take up to 10 business days for the funds to show in your account.
- FAULTY ITEMS: If you suspect an item has been delivered to you faulty, please get in contact with us at email@example.com and we will endeavour to organise a replacement for you. If you believe an item has been manufactured with a fault, please also get in contact with us. If an item is considered damaged or faulty, we will contact the supplier, and it will be at their discretion to approve this return. They will then notify us as to whether the item will be repair or replaced. If we cannot organise a repair or replacement of the faulty garment, we will be happy to provide a refund for the faulty garment. During this process, domestic shipping charges will be paid by Wolfe and Ordnance.
- ITEM AVAILABILITY: If a sold-out item is purchased, you will be notified by email as soon as possible and offered a suitable replacement, a credit note or a full refund.
10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER
Sign up to receive 10% off your first purchase as well as the latest updates on new arrivals, exclusive promotions and events.